NasdijjFan: Your Phone Calls and Stalking Must End

NasdijjFan has been making harassing phone calls and hiding behind his supposed anonymity.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

 

The Stalking

Hate is so boring me. I wanted to write about World AIDS Day today but why bother. Whatever I might say just gets hate and vitriol thrown at it. It's more productive to just go back to doing what I've been doing. Which isn't anyone else's business. It's not on the Internet so cyberstalking will get you nothing. Obscene phone calls to my family won't win you an award. It's not like you're in my face. Quite the contrary. I keep wondering what it was my family did to deserve this kind of stalking but I am reminded that hate always wins. No one is forcing anyone to either look at my work or read me. If you hate me so intensely it seems that simply not exposing yourself to my work would be the logical answer here. But logic doesn't seem to play a role anywhere in Internet hate. Which I note is always done by "Anonymous."

They are definitely that.

Stop calling my family and harassing them. Have you noticed that you NEVER get me.

I'm not where you can reach out and find me.

Hate is so boring me.

Imagine that.

It's World AIDS day. There are some people on the planet who are about hope.

Not hate.

The haters are probably truly annoyed with that.

Hope not hate.





<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?